TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the user accepts that the personal data provided at the time of their reservation be incorporated into a file owned by MALBA NEPTUNO, SL, hereinafter the company, with registered office in Carrer de Sant Josep 82, 08370 Calella, for the management of the reservation system, the processing of your request, the control and management of the relationship with the users of the website that process reservations, as well as for conducting statistical studies of registered users in the aforementioned website that allow designing improvements in the services provided. All the fields of the forms indicated as mandatory must necessarily be completed for the correct processing of your applications. The personal data you provide will only be communicated to third parties in compliance with legal obligations or with your prior consent. The user expressly consents that the bank details provided are used to meet the possible penalties for cancellations or non-presentation set forth in the conditions of the rate. The processing of your reservations necessarily implies the aforementioned treatment, so the process cannot be carried out in case of opposition to it. You may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition as indicated below.
TRUTH OF DATA
The user will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, the company reserving the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law. Likewise, the user must be duly authorized to provide data from third parties. Only if you have the consent of future hotel guests, can the user enter their names and surnames in the Room Distribution section. Such information, which will allow the chosen Hotel to provide a better service to its guests, is optional, so, its consignment by the user implies, under its sole responsibility, the assumption of the duty to inform those of the content of our Policy Privacy prior to offering personal information.
DATA PROCESSING IN NAVIGATION
- The provider's domain name (PSI) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of provider xxx will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and / or the IP address. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the busiest hours, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The internet address from which the link that directs to our website started. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer the best results.
- The number of daily visitors of each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users get a more satisfactory result.
It will allow us to obtain the following information:
- The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
- The design of content that the user chose during his visit to our website.
- Security elements involved in the control of access to restricted areas.
Although the information obtained is, in principle, totally anonymous, according to Report 327/2003 of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, users are informed that the aforementioned data will be incorporated into a personal data file of the company for the purposes detailed above, the user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as indicated below.
We also use the Google Adwords remarketing tool . This tool allows you to publish on the Google Content Network (more details about the Google content network here: Adwords ads based on previous visits of users to our Website. To do this, some of the pages of our website include a code called “ remarketing tag . ”These tags allow you to read and configure your browser's cookies in order to determine the type of specific ad that will be shown to the user, based on elements related to your visit to our website, such as the The chosen navigation circuit, the specific pages visited or the actions that have been carried out in them.The remarketing lists created in this way are stored in a database of Google servers, where all the cookie IDs associated with each one are stored. list or category of interests The information obtained only identifies a specific browser, and Google cannot identify the specific user only Get this information (More information about the Remarketing tool at the following link: Adwords
Regarding the company, this information may only be associated with a specific user in the event that said user is identified on the website, for example, because the latter has completed a reservation process. In this case the data thus obtained will be communicated to the company for purposes of commercial prospecting and segmentation of web users to design commercial campaigns according to the interests shown during browsing, incorporating the data into a file of the said entity for the purposes indicated. To oppose the aforementioned treatment and communication, the user has the possibility of disabling cookies, as follows:
The user has the option of not receiving cookies or of being informed about their fixation by configuring their browser for this purpose. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to make use of all the functionalities of the website. Regarding remarketing cookies , the user can disable the use of Google cookies by visiting the Google advertising disabling page. You can also disable DoubleClick cookies by visiting the DoubleClick disabling page (in English) .To disable the use of third-party cookies, users can also visit the disabling page of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) ) (page in English)) At any time the user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as indicated below.
FILE FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
The rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition may be exercised in writing accompanied by a copy of your ID addressed to the person responsible for the file that corresponds to the address indicated below:
GNA Serveis Telemàtic, SL. P. de la independència 18 (1º-3º), 17001 (Girona).
MALBA NEPTUNO, S.L. - Carrer de Sant Josep 82, 08370 Calella.
Access to the page does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the company. The portal only provides information about vacant hotel beds at the time of requesting the aforementioned information, so if you make the reservation online, you are contracting directly with the hotel and not with the portal. The printed version of the reservation made serves as a locator when you go to the hotel.
The reservation of hotel nights on this website implies the adhesion and acceptance by the client of each and every one of the general conditions set forth herein.
By accepting the following clauses, you declare and accept:
- Be of legal age and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the website.
- That the data provided when making the online reservation are true, complete and concise.
- Only those pages that appear within the web map are included in the web.
- That access to this website is the responsibility of the user
- That once the reservation has been made, the electronic document in which it has been formalized will be archived, you can access it at any time.
- That confirms the reservation made, that is, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, people and the Hotel chosen.
- The conditions and price of the reservation made are those determined expressly in the conditions of the rate expressly included in the page you make the reservation.
- Regarding the relationship with the portal, it gives you the possibility to book rooms of the chosen hotel through its website, but does not offer any type of hotel service under your responsibility.
- That your card details are collected in order to guarantee the reservation. The payment of the same will be made in the chosen Hotel and only in the case of cancellations or inconsistencies (no shows), will the cancellation of the reservation be made and the charge established in the conditions of the rate will be made.
- The offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
The prices indicated are Retail Sales Prices VAT included.
The price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and regime selected, with the exception of hotels that specifically indicate the inclusion of other services.
The price does not include: Any service not specified in addition to extras such as transfers, tips, phone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking, etc.
Time of entry (check-in) and departure (check-out) as a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, the rooms may be used from 2 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated at 12 noon on the day of departure.